Admission, Registration, and Deregistration
Our Sincere apologies, but it appears that we didn’t have the answer to this particular question right now.
You may check it back later, or ask one of our representatives through available channels listed at Contact Us Page
All students will be issued with a University card. This card will be issued once and remain valid throughout your entire study career. You University card will lapse when you deregister.
The University card can be used
* to borrow books from the University Library
* to access the University Library, Parking Area, etc.
* as proof of identity when you register for and sit exams
A University account gives you access to University facilities including:
This is where you find University and degree programme-related information and start up other facilities, including:
* Course catalogue
* Marks and registration
* Student e-mail (Google Apps for Education: planner, chat, documents and web pages)
* Electronic files from the University Library
Student workstations at various locations
Your University account comprises your student number and a password.