Beasiswa Kemitraan Negara Berkembang, popularly known as KNB Scholarship, is a prestigious scholarship program offered by the government of Republic of Indonesia to selected applicants originating from developing countries. The scholarship is managed by the Directorate General of Higher Education, Ministry of Education and Culture, the scholarship has been disbursed since 2008 to 1,290 recipients from 94 countries.
In Universitas Gadjah Mada, this scholarship is offered to international students coming from the region mentioned above to study in the Master and Doctoral Program in Bahasa Indonesia taught.
- Waived tuition fee (4 semesters for Master Program, and 6 semesters for Doctoral Program)
- Settlement Allowance which will be given to a new student upon arrival
- Monthly living allowance expenses
- 2 semesters for Indonesian Language Program/ INCULS
- A round-trip international airfare (direct economy class)
- Health insurance during the fellowship program
- Limited Stay Permit (ITAS) during the fellowship program
- Application: 4 May 2021
- Result: June
- Program: Starts from August